1. Four loads of laundry.
2. Straightened bathroom and bedroom.
3. Cleaned out and re-packed church pleasebequiet bag.
4. Sewed patches on scout shirt. 
5. Cleaned out two kitchen cabinets so 8 containers of peanut butter would fit.
6. Gathered materials and snacks for scouts.
7. Taught the following lessons to 9 year old: spelling, Greek, grammar, memory work, math, handwriting, writing while fending off 2 year old.
8. Emptied and re-loaded dishwasher.
9. Taught the following lessons to 6 year old while 9 year old worked independently in his room and while fending off 2 year old: memory work, grammar, math, reading, and phonics.
10. Let 2 year old watch Magic School Bus while I read science and history books to 9 and 6 year old.
11. Read to 2 year old.
12. Changed several diapers.
13. Cleaned off kitchen counters–harder than it sounds because, um, they haven’t been cleaned in awhile.
14. Made lunch for four people. I wonder if it is really possible that Annie’s mac and cheese can have over 1000 calories in one box as I eat entire box. Miraculously, boys run upstairs to play after eating so I can read my book (Body of Work) in peace for a little while.
15. Drove to scouts while listening to animated discussion between 6 and 9 year olds about coprolite. Explained that I would not be sharing my gum with him to 2 year old.
16. Led activity for 5 Tiger cubs (involving paint) while praying 2 year old wouldn’t wander out of building and feeling guilty that I can’t help with Webelos this year because I have to be a Tiger partner.
17. Went to post office because some idiot sent me a package postage due. Nothing more fun than three tired boys in post office.
18. Went to Randall’s because they had cans of Progresso soup for 50 cents each. Due to shelving tag error, cans were free. I bought 20. That’s my kind of food storage.
19. Bought my brother a birthday gift on Amazon. I actually did this in the morning but I forget and if I put it in its proper place now, I’ll have to renumber everything. Also just remembered extremely panicked hunt for Tiger neckerchief and slide that took place this morning and much rejoicing when I found it.
20. Boys have snack and play outside. I hide in my bedroom and read The New Yorker. I get all excited about article about colic but then am amazed that it doesn’t mention the new study about the probiotic that was 95% effective. Huh.
21. Children are running laps in living room and yelling.
22. Husband comes home. I tell him that the boys are scaring me with their energy and they stink because they were outside playing. “Protect me from them, ” I plead. He offers to bathe them while I eat dinner in peace.
23. Eat dinner (Asian meatballs and jasmine rice, pears on the side) while typing this post.
24. Still to be done today: sweep downstairs, FHE, force children to do chores, work on talk I am giving to another ward’s Super Saturday this week, work on lesson for Institute this week, and do Prenatal Yoga.
 OK, OK, I used Badge Magic.