In the spirit of the season, Times and Seasons is giving away three sets of tickets to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. The event is on Sunday, December 6th, at the Conference Center, and will feature the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square.
These tickets are in high demand and only offered by the Church in a random distribution. Fortunately for our readers, scheduling conflicts prevent us from using these. We are offering them in a random drawing to be held on Monday, November 30th at 10:00 PM.
Simply leave a comment on this post with a valid email address in the email field (you do not need to include the email in the comment itself). Be clever, be witty, or be brief, just enter!
Typical contest rules apply:
- one entry per person
- contestant must enter by leaving a comment on this post with a valid email address in the email field.
- deadline for entry is 10:00 PM Mountain Time on Monday, November 30, 2009.
- drawing will be held on 11/30/09 after 10:00 PM Mountain time by generating three random numbers.
- odds of winning are based on the number of entrants.
- two tickets will be awarded to each of three winners selected.
- winners will be notified by email and must respond to notification of their status by Noon on December 1, 2009.
- tickets will be mailed on December 1, or winners may choose to pick up tickets in person in downtown Salt Lake City prior to December 4th. Times and Seasons is not responsible for misdirected or undelivered mail.
- tickets have no cash value.
Please, if you enter, make sure you can attend. See details of the event here.